ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF NURSING (RN Supervisor)
Generations Healthcare Network has an immediate opening for an Assistant Director of Nursing (RN Supervisor) at our Generations at McKinley Court community in Decatur, Illinois. The position available is Full-Time with a 12-hour shift.
We offer a starting rate of up to $36 per hour. Full Benefits include PTO and 401K.
PLUS a *$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS*
One of 12 communities in Generations Healthcare Network, Generations at McKinley Court is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation community located in Decatur, IL. With a decades-long history of providing comfort and healing, Generations at McKinley Court is the region’s leading provider of short-term rehabilitation, cardiac care, orthopedic care, respite care and hospice. To learn more,go to www.generationsmckinleycourt.com.
If you are dedicated to providing uncompromising excellence in patient care, prefer a family-centered, skilled care environment, seek to expand your professional skills and knowledge and strive for career growth and advancement, we want to talk to you.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Director of Nursing – ADON (RN Supervisor):
- The Assistant Director of Nursing collaborates with the Director of Nursing – DON (Director of Clinical Services).
- Ensures the plans of care are implemented and delivered in a timely and efficient manner
- Manages the clinical team, develops programs, provides education to staff
- Plans and evaluates nursing systems, rotations, and methods
Requirements of the Assistant Director of Nursing – ADON (RN Supervisor):
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN), licensed in the State of Illinois
- At least three years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) preferred
- Long-Term Care experience with knowledge of regulations desirable
- Prior experience in a skilled nursing, intermediate or long-term care facility preferred
- Must have compassion, tolerance and understanding for older adults
Generations Healthcare Network is a respected, growing senior care organization with locations throughout Northern and Central Illinois and Northwest Indiana. We offer a variety of senior living and specialty-care options, including short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing, post-acute modalities, ventilator support and on-site dialysis. Come see for yourself why it’s so fulfilling to be a part of Generations Healthcare Network. Please submit your resume to Employment@generationsmckinleycourt.com
Generations Healthcare Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.